Tuesday, March 29, 2016

LIPLICIOUS LIP GLOSS REVIEW (BERRY BELLINI)





I know it's been a while, I just had a lot going on from essays to midterms and so much more! And Easter was a couple of days ago, so there's that. Well, I am back and I will be reviewing Bath and Body Works' Liplicious lip gloss in the flavor/scent Berry Bellini. This is a 0.47 oz. tube. Small enough to fit in your pocket. I actually received this as a gift therefore, I did not purchase this myself but I will give the price it's selling for at the end of this post. 

So let's get into it!

As you can see from this picture, the lip gloss has a nice sleek, silver twist-able top. And when you open it, you will see a chiseled tip, which allows precision when squeezing the gloss from the tube. It doesn't come with a brush applicator. The actual product itself is a deep plum color, however, it shows up clear on the lips. THIS IS NOT A TINTED GLOSS. I love that the product has tiny specks of glitter in it, to make your lips shine brighter than my dad's bald head on a sunny day! As far as the consistency goes, it's perfect. Not too watery, not too thick. It never dries my lips out. To be honest with you, my lips feel much more moisturized. Sometimes I like to wear this as a base before I apply my lipsticks, which I will also be reviewing later on.

This lip gloss tastes and smells INCREDIBLE. It really does have a sweet, juicy berry aroma and let me tell ya, it tastes just as good as it smells. I've worn plenty of "flavored" lip glosses in the past and I would always get this weird, plastic-y aftertaste that made me want to vomit. But I 100% guarantee you, this brand of lip gloss has absolutely NO weird aftertaste. It tastes so good, you'll probably even mistake this for candy, but just letting ya know, it's not edible haha. And...if you have a special someone that you want to impress, this wouldn't be a bad idea *wink*. In fact, my ex-boyfriend was crazy about this lip gloss. Anytime I wore it, he gave me never-ending compliments. He would even lean his nose in specifically to smell my lips (a little weird, I know but that's how good it smells!). He loved it so much he had to ask what it was called and where I got it from. Now you know guys don't usually ask these kinds of questions when it comes to our cosmetics. But Liplicious lip gloss can definitely make your guy curious!

On a scale of 1-10, I give Liplicious Berry Bellini a 9. I was quite shocked at how delicious it is without a nasty aftertaste. I love the flavor, the smell, the precision tip, basically everything except the fact that it's not tinted. I would have loved for this to give my lips a pop of purple. But because it goes on clear (which I'm not really a fan of), I docked one point. Nonetheless, I totally recommend Bath and Body Works' Liplicious lip gloss! They have so many other flavors/scents, such as Cotton Candy, Fruit Punch, and Watermelon, just to name a few. Bath and Body Works does have a number of non-sheer flavors/scents. I definitely look forward to collecting them and figuring out which one I like the best!

B&BW usually sells these for around $7 to $8 but they always offer a deal of buy-one-get-one-half-off or buy-one-get-one-free.

Buh-bye!
-Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment