Thursday, February 4, 2016

ABOUT ME




Hey guys! First off I want to start by saying Happy February! Even though it’s Winter, it’s feeling a lot like Spring outside. And that’s okay! I’m not complaining! I am so excited to start this blog because I consider myself a beauty fanatic. I love anything and everything related to beauty, fashion, and health. I have so many wonderful things to talk about on this blog. My posts will consist of mostly product reviews, but I may also share personal thoughts on trending topics, life, etc.

My name is Aqilah (pronounced “A-kee-la”), but I go by the nickname “Kiki”, with a “k”, which is the main symbol of my blog.

I am 21 years old, a native of Brooklyn, New York. Currently, I am pursuing a B.A. in Communication Studies. With that degree, I plan on becoming a journalist and ultimately a television newscaster. In my spare time, I enjoy free-writing, photography and drawing/painting. I am an avid believer in “capturing the moment”. My favorite thing to photograph is the beauty of nature: the changes that nature goes through day in and day out. The vivid and vibrant colors that emerge in the warm days of Spring and the cooler days of Autumn. The glistening white snow in Winter as well as the peachy sunsets you see at the far end of the ocean on Summer evenings.
As for now, my pride and joy is an American Shorthair named Jake. He’s what I like to call my little “fur-baby”. I adopted him almost 4 years ago at a local animal shelter when he was just a kitten. Stores that I frequent most often are Bath and Body Works, Victoria’s Secret and local beauty supply stores. I will also shop at Target and pharmacies such as Rite Aid for personal care items (cuz I’m a diva on a budget!)

I hope that you all enjoy my blog. My purpose is to share what I know and love with the world!

-Kiki

NOTE: All pictures of items shown for PRODUCT REVIEWS are taken by me only! I do NOT give anyone permission to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment